Malaysia is an increasingly popular place to get tertiary education with more than 40,000 international students from over 100 countries studying in Malaysia. It is the center of academic and higher education excellence in the region.
Malaysia’s higher education system was ranked 25th in the QS Higher Education System Strength Rankings in 2018, reflecting the strength of its flagship universities.
Institutions of higher learning in Malaysia provide professional, career-focused education offering courses that are up-to-date and market relevant. Graduates from Malaysia have no problems finding employment back in their home country. International students can also get an accredited degree from many choices of world-renowned universities from UK, USA, Australia, Canada and New Zealand through their twinning programs or branch campuses in Malaysia.
Capital: Kuala Lumpur
Largest City: Kuala Lumpur
Currency: Malaysian Ringgit
International Islamic University Malaysia
INTI International University
Our Tied Up Universities:
(THE: Times Higher Education World University Ranking®)
- FTMS Global College (Dual Degree programs with Anglia Ruskin University and University of East London)
- MAHSA University (70% Faculties from Affiliating partner Anglia Ruskin University)
- INTI International University (Partnerships with University of Liverpool (UK), University of Hertfordshire (UK), Queensland University of Technology, (Australia), University of Otago (New Zealand)
- International Islamic University Malaysia (QS World Ranking 651-700)
- SEGi University and Colleges (Global partners consists of Abertay University, University of Greenwich, Teesside University, University of Sunderland, University of London, York St Jon University, and University of St Mark & St John from the UK; Troy University from USA; and University of Southern Queensland from Australia.)
- Sunway University (QS 5-star ratings)
- Taylor’s University (QS World Ranking 601-650)